Ave Maria Meditations

A PRAYER TO THE BLESSED VIRGIN: OUR LADY OF MOUNT CARMEL

Most beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me this my necessity. Star of the Sea, help me and show me herein you are my Mother.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart, to succor me in this necessity; there are none that can withstand your power.  O, show me herein you are my Mother.

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. (3 times)

Sweet Mother, I place this cause in your hands…

Feast of Our Lady of Mt. Carmel is July 16th

Author Sr. JosephMary f.t.i.

Our Lady found this unworthy lukewarm person and obtained for her the grace to enter the Third Order of the Franciscans of the Immaculate. May this person spend all eternity in showing her gratitude.

More posts by Sr. JosephMary f.t.i.

Join the discussion 16 Comments

• Nalini says:

Dear Mother Mary ,
    Thank you very much. You have bless me with this job and i would like to thanks every one who had prayed for me. Mother Mary bless me that i do my good performance and make me success in my work and all my staffs and my superiors likes my work. Thank you

• Sharie says:

It’s almost my birthday please help me in praying that we may be able to get back all the stolen items by the burglars here in our home we pray also for safety healing and more blessings thank you

• Joseph Corera says:

Praise and Glory to Holy God The Father Almighty!

Beloved Mother, Please intercede with Holy Trinity for our family for the forgiveness on our sins, inner healing, eternal safety, God’s protection, wisdom, evangelization, salvation, righteousness, good health, prosperity and deliverance from all evil spirits, satan, demons and its attacks. .
    Mama, I adore you and love you the Most Blessed Virgin Mother, since you are the One who guarded and guided me all these years. You are my Mother whom I trust whole heartedly.
    Seeking your blessings for additional income source, which can help me to come out of present difficult situation and to pay back my debts and to meet all our requirements, as well as to live a debt free life in future. Mother, through your most powerful intercession, please bless me with a loan with the most lowest interest rate and deliver us from all debts and its consequences. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with Heavenly Father and in the unity of the Holy Spirit, One God forever and ever, Amen.

• Jennifer Sandys says:

Pray very dearly that god may have mercy and deliver and set me free from all bondages and afflictions of anxiety, sorrow and fears, negative thoughts and feelings soon. Pray that my soul is safe, my faith increases and I’m healed completely mind, body and soul n I glorify god joyfully and peacefully all the days of my life. Also for all the confusion and obsessions to be gone completely from me.

• anne says:

Thank you most holy Mother for your intercession and prayers realized…. I am in awe. Truly noone can withstand your power. I promise to praise you and serve you and your Son in thanks wholeheartedly. Love.

• Ma Jeanila Dacuya Allen says:

• Our Lady of Mt. Carmel! Thank yku so much for interceding my prayer intentions everyday. Please continue praying for the life and health safety of my family wherever we are. Please keep on praying everyday ! Especially for safe travels and safety place to stay of my siblings and brother in law in Vietnam for they will having thier holiday there on December 1 to December 7. Please pray everyday together with the holy Angels watching them all throughout their holiday, from heading to Vietnam healthy and going back home healthy and soundand wherever they are ,lead them with your powerful prayer that everything will be blessed and fine , that there is no hardship in immigration upon leaving phil and upon arrival in Vietnam,In the name of Jesus i pray Amen ??

• Our Lady of Mt. Carmel ! Thank you again for answered prayer, please continue praying for my family life safety wherever we are! Please pray also for my personal intentions to my niece, for safe travels back home from short holiday of my siblings and brother in law that they will arrive safe and sound! Please pray also for the fast recovery of our nieghbor IAN Peel, He is in the Hospital at the moment , and I pray to those who need most of your divine Mercy and Graces. In th name of Jesus ! I pray Amen ..

• Dorothy alphonso says:

Praise the Lord,
    I request n beg u to pray for my brother in laws …1) Sheldon ..age 34 years – not stable in his job.. ..to be blessed with a good n permanent job….n to bless him with a good life partner too…n deliver him from drinking habit.
    2) Bosco age 30 years..he is not educated …less in mind…to heal him n make a responsible person…he is working but salary is less….please pray for him to bless with a good n permanent job n a life partner who will take care of him n understand him…through out his life.
    3) please pray for my father in law n mother in law to keep them.in good health always.
    4) please pray that my husband working on ship..get a good n permanent job In Mumbai with same salary package.n keep him in good health always.
    5) please pray for my daughter Theress age 1year 10 months to keep her in good health n fill her with Holy Spirit.
    6 ) please pray for our building to go for redevelopment soon n we get a new house soon.
    7) please pray to help us financially to build a house in Goa without any problems of other family members n outsiders.
    8) please pray to forgive all of us for our sins n help us to live a holy life..n fill us with his Holy spirit.
    Thank you all for your prayers.

• Deepamol kurian says:

Please pray for the immediate healing and deliverance of my 9 year old daughter Nicole Mary as she is suffering from medicine resistant epilepsy.Thank you

• Paul says:

Merciful mother of Carmel through the intercession of St. Joseph please keep in good health my wife Iwona, bless her at work and protect from every evil.

• Maria says:

Please Our lady of Lasalette ask your San Jesus and for this special intentionsx
    so that the state pays me the judgment that it owes me it is very urgent we need this many to save Argentina from comunism
    For Marinesita depresive for conversion of Familie’s and relationcjips betwen Peyon Cardoso Bernasconi Carranza Rico Badia

• Dear Fathers, / sister’s
    Urgent prayers for ???? for my son Mathew James, he’s admitted in hospital. Was in the PICU. Had convulsions and high fever. With medication convulsions have stopped within hours.
    But my baby is slightly getting hallucinations.
    Now in normal ward, and is still having slight fever every two hours, and also gets drowsy and motions.
    Please intercede for my son, please ask forgiveness for my sins and all sins.
    Please place my intention at the feet of Our Lady of Fatima that Our Lady of good health may heal him completely.

May the Lord heal him , through the intercession of mother Mary
    Bless him and he get well instantaneously, with tremendous faith, I pray????

• j says:

please pray for Damianus aditya christie and myself. I have been waiting for reconciliation and to forgive each other, peaces for me and him, I have been struggling with pain. You always know what was happened because You see everything a most hidden corner, in suffering and disappointments. I come with a broken heart, his heart so hard, he doesn’t respond to anything. Father, please soften and touch Damianus aditya christie heart for me. I can’t touch his heart, i know that prayer is a powerful thing. Without Your graces, we cannot accomplish anything. only God can change people’s hearts. please help me face things that are beyond my capabilities. because God, You have power to help me. and if You don’t want this reconciliation to happen, please give me strength to overcome the bitterness. Teach me how to remain grateful, although this is the most difficult. teach me to love you more than anything. I really need a miracle, thank you

• Lisa says:

Our Lady of Mt. Carmel – please be with my son on Tuesday when he meets with the firm to salvage their offer. He made a horrible mistake that is costing him everything that he worked so hard for. I pray that you give him the strength to get thru this and that the job offer, license and clerkship are not taken away from him. I know that all of this happened for a reason and pray that you hear my petition. Like my son said, he has received the most beautiful jewels for all his hard work and how could they all be taken away. I pray for forgiveness and that my son is given another chance as he is just starting his career. I pray for your guidance and that you will be with him. Amen.