One Minute Meditation
Here are fourteen things we can ask ourselves taken from the City of God by Ven. Mary Agreda to determine if we have a great depth in our love of God:
- Do I think about God a lot?
- Am I inclined to do God’s commandments?
- Am I afraid to offend God?
- Am I grieved by sin?
- Do I rejoice at the good?
- Do I love to speak of God?
- Do I delight in the presence of God?
- Does not thinking of God displease me?
- Do I love what God likes and hate what He hates?
- Do I strive to bring everyone to God?
- Do I pray with confidence?
- Am I grateful to God?
- Do I use God’s gifts to good use?
- Do I strive to control the passions?