Video – Variety #97: Bsp. Bruskewitz More on Transplants 4/5
Fr. Elias Mills of our Bloomington, Indiana friary recently interviewed the renowned Bishop Bruskewitz of Lincoln, Nebraska on current issues of faith and Church in America. In this fourth part of five they discuss:
- Principle that if we should err on the side of safety then we need to be certain that a person is dead, not cut into him when he is still breathing.
- Meaning of the term ex cadavere
- Mad scientists, Scary advances in science, Head transplants
- Scientism, Science has become a religion
- Ability to advance a science is not a justification to do so, regardless of ethical considerations