Video – Face of Pro-Life #100: Eileen Bianchini Assisted Suicide
Loading the player...
Eileen Bianchini of the Gospel of Life ministry discusses with hostess Corinn Dahm the insidious issue of Assisted Suicide, how it is being promoted and how a loophole that could make it a national law overnight. It is being sold to physicians through the living will and to the public as a way to choose when we die. She mentions that we do not have a right to choose to die.
- An imposed death in not a good death.
- Suicidal tendencies, depression, are not healthy
- Fear of death, loss of dignity, incontinence, being a burden
- Cost reduction measures being remarketed.
- Rationing of healthcare
- "Choice" to die with "dignity" becomes a duty
- Sustinet in Connecticut already has rationing included
- Courts need "consensus" of just a few states to reopen a court case.
- Need more than a Living Will, Advanced Directive and a Durable Power of Attorney.
- International Task Force 1-800-958-5678.
- Priests for Life on the Right to Life.