One Minute Meditation
- The hands and feet of Jesus are nailed to the cross in the presence of His afflicted Mother.
- “Father, forgive them for they know not what they do.”
- “This day you will be with Me in paradise.”
- “Woman, behold your Son. Son, behold your Mother.”
- “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?”
- “I thirst.”
- “It is finished.”
- “Father, into Your hands I commend My spirit.”
- The side of Jesus is pierced with a lance. His body is taken down and placed in the arms of His Mother.
- Father, by the merits of the crucifixion and death of Jesus, have mercy on us and on the whole world.