Ave Maria!— December’s Theme: Humility
“With this conviction in mind (your own nothingness)…:
1. – You will never be pleased with yourself.
2. – You will never complain of offenses wherever they come from.
3. – You will excuse everyone in Christian charity.
4. – You will always groan as a poor one before God.
5. – You will not be surprised at all by your weakness, but recognizing yourself for what you are, you will blush at your inconstancy and infidelity to God, and you will trust in Him, abandoning yourself tranquilly in the arms of the Heavenly Father, like a child in the arms of its own mother.”