Standing Fast #1 – New Line Cinema’s The Nativity Story and the Virgin Birth
Loading the player...
Fr. Angelo contends that The Nativity Story by New Line Cinema is a good Protestant film which was the intent of the film. His only question is why so many well educated Catholic movie reviewers are calling it a good *Catholic* film.
Read a Review of the Movie by Fr. Angelo Mary Geiger
- Early Review and Discussion
- Discussion of Labor Pains
- CCC 499 On the Perpetual Virginity
- John Paul II on the Perpetual Virginity
- Quoting John Paul II on Physical Integrity
- The Nativity Story Blog